Our subscription packages
You would like to subscribe to La Villette's cultural programming, but don't know how? It's simple:
1) The subscription: you know what you want!
You choose the shows that interest you: from 3 shows booked simultaneously, you are a subscriber, with rates and benefits.
If you are under 26 years old, the rates for youth subscriptions are even more economical!
2) The Villette Card: you prefer freedom!
You buy your solo (€18) or duo (€29) card, and as members, you have the same benefits and rates as subscribers, for one year! You buy your shows as you go... Be careful, some shows sell out very quickly!
3) The Pass: you want to see everything!
At the beginning of the season, you go to the front of the queue, and buy the Unlimited Pass for €150 on site or by phone. You benefit from the same advantages as subscribers and your companion benefits from the reduced rate. You can go and see as many shows as you want during the season.
- All tickets are 10, 15 or 20€ (excluding special events like Jazz à La Villette, Pitchfork…)
- Priority access to the ticket office and the best numbered seats
- The freedom all season long to add any events at cardholders rates
- Workshops at discount rates – 8€ instead of 11€ for all Ateliers Villette
- Specially negotiated monthly deals just for you with our cultural partners.
- 5% discount on bookstore purchases at the Librairie du Parc-Actes Sud, in the Grande Halle
- Free folding chairs at outdoor film screenings – save 7€ per screening at our Open Air Cinema
- Access to exclusive content on our NFC terminals
→ See the programme page
How to book?
You can book online, by phone on 01 40 03 75 75 from Monday to Saturday from 10:30 to 19:30 and on site at the Folly information ticket office located at Porte de Pantin from Tuesday to Sunday from 10:30 to 19:30.